Health & Fitness

The Diseases Connected to Mercury Fillings


If you enjoyed this article or learned something new, please don't forget to SHARE it with others so they have a chance to enjoy this free information. This article is open source and free to reblog or use if you give a direct link back to the original article URL. Thanks for taking the time to support an open source initiative. We believe all information should be free and available to everyone. Have a good day and we hope to see you soon!

Mercury is the most poisonous, non-radioactive, naturally occurring substance on our planet. There is no safe level of mercury because even one atom of it in your body is doing some harm to it. There is no debate about the toxicity of mercury and every knowledgeable scientist and health professional understands how poisonous mercury is. Yet even today the American Dental Association (ADA) and pro-amalgam dentists who support its insane, logic defying position, continue to say that the mercury released from these fillings is not a health hazard.

The World Health Organization (WHO) has stated that there is no safe level of mercury. That means that no amount of mercury is safe, not even one atom. Even if enough mercury hasn’t accumulated to manifest a symptom directly or indirectly related to chronic mercury poisoning, it doesn’t mean you are not being poisoned by it. The straw that broke the proverbial camel’s back wasn’t the last straw, it was the sum total of the weight of all of the straws.

The fact is that mercury can directly or indirectly cause, contribute to, or make worse every health issue we will ever deal with. Chronic mercury poisoning from amalgam fillings takes time to accumulate and express a related symptom. Because mercury is found in every cell of the body, and there are trillions of cells, it may take years for enough mercury to accumulate for a symptom to appear. Chronic mercury poisoning is not a disease but an accumulative problem and during the period of time it is accumulating it is poisoning you every step along the way.

I find it very ironic that regulatory agencies require that the materials that make up an amalgam filling, such as mercury, silver, zinc, copper and tin, must be placed in a hazardous waste container when enters the dental office. The old amalgam filling pieces that are removed from a tooth must also be placed in an hazardous waste container. Yet there is no regulation of an amalgam filling when it’s placed in a tooth! Isn’t it logical that because amalgam material is in the tooth that it also makes the tooth a hazardous waste container.

It’s a scientific fact that toxic mercury vapor is continually being released from amalgam fillings. 80% of it enters the body and accumulates in it. This accumulation occurs because overtime the body loses its effectiveness at removing mercury and is less and less effective at doing so. If mercury is stored in your body it also makes it a hazardous waste container. So don’t be fooled by the ADA and those who support its position on mercury amalgam fillings. Mercury is continuously released from amalgam fillings and that alone makes them a health hazard. You shouldn’t be the same house with mercury vapor, let alone having it being released from your fillings.

Popular Topics

Sponsored Ad

Related Posts

Sponsored Ad

Most Popular

Copyright © 2017 Christandyou.com, All Rights Reserved.

All information, data, and material contained, presented, or provided on christandyou.com is for educational purposes only.
It is not to be construed or intended as providing medical or legal advice. Decisions you make about your family's healthcare are important and should be made in consultation with a competent medical professional. We are not physicians and do not claim to be. Any views expressed here-in are not necessarily those held by christandyou.com
To Top