Video

Homeless Man Saves Family From House Fire After They Gave Him Place To Stay.!


If you enjoyed this article or learned something new, please don't forget to SHARE it with others so they have a chance to enjoy this free information. This article is open source and free to reblog or use if you give a direct link back to the original article URL. Thanks for taking the time to support an open source initiative. We believe all information should be free and available to everyone. Have a good day and we hope to see you soon!

A homeless man sleeping in the spare bedroom of his friend’s house in Houston managed to save the lives of a woman and her two granddaughters Friday when a “big old boom” woke him while everyone else was sleeping, unaware their home was on fire.Smith had just received a place to stay. A friend of many years had just recently invited him to stay at her home – and the Houston native was overwhelmed by the generosity.
Thomas was awakened by a huge boom, though no one else in the house woke up. At first he thought a robbery was taking place, but soon the smell of smoke consumed the house. He quickly realized what was happening – a huge fire was spreading.Watch how this homeless man turned to become the hero of the house.!

Popular Topics

Sponsored Ad

Related Posts

Sponsored Ad

Most Popular

Copyright © 2017 Christandyou.com, All Rights Reserved.

All information, data, and material contained, presented, or provided on christandyou.com is for educational purposes only.
It is not to be construed or intended as providing medical or legal advice. Decisions you make about your family's healthcare are important and should be made in consultation with a competent medical professional. We are not physicians and do not claim to be. Any views expressed here-in are not necessarily those held by christandyou.com
To Top