Pineapple– 1 cup
Spinach– 1 large handful (1 cup)
Green apple– 1
Brewed and chilled green tea– 1 cup
Ginger– 1 or 2 fresh pieces
Coconut water– 1 cup
Lemon juice– 1 tablespoon
Honey– 2 teaspoons
Fresh mint leaves– 6 to 8
1. Place 1 cup of spinach leaves in a blender.
Detox smoothie-add spinach
2. Add 1 or 2 ginger pieces to it.
Detox smoothie-add ginger
3. Add 1 cup of brewed and chilled green tea.
Detox smoothie-add green tea
4. Add 1 cup of coconut water.
Detox smoothie-add coconut water
5. Blend together until smooth.
6. Add 1 cup of pineapple chunks.
Detox smoothie-add pineapple
7. Add 1 chopped green apple.
Detox smoothie-add green apple
8. Add ½ cucumber, cut into pieces. If using an organic cucumber, you need not peel its skin as it contains antioxidants.
Detox smoothie-add cucumber
9. Blend until smooth.
10. Add 2 teaspoons of honey.
Detox smoothie-add honey
11. Squeeze in the juice of half a lemon (about 1 tablespoon).
Detox smoothie-add lemon juice
12. Add 6 to 8 fresh mint leaves.
Detox smoothie- add mint
13. Blend again.
14. Pour into a glass.
Enjoy 1 glass of this freshly made smoothie daily. You can store the remaining in the refrigerator and drink it within a couple of days.